Information on the processing of personal data
Li West Evropa s.r.o., with its registered office in Prague 3 - Žižkov, Koněvova 2755/ 65a, postal code 13000, ID number: 01769251, VAT number: CZ01769251 (hereinafter referred to as the Supplier). The Customer means the Buyer, resp. the other contracting party.
1. Information about the Client is stored in accordance with applicable laws of the Czech Republic, in particular with the Personal Data Protection Act No. 101/2000 Coll. as amended.
2. The Supplier uses all data obtained from the Customer exclusively for the internal needs of the company and does not provide them to third parties. An exception is companies providing transport or payment system, to which the personal data of the Clients are transferred to the minimum extent necessary for the smooth execution of the order. Without the express consent of the Customers, the Supplier shall handle personal data only and exclusively to the extent permitted by the Personal Data Protection Act, in particular in § 5 par. b) and in § 5 par. 6.
3. By sending the order to the Supplier you also give your consent to the Supplier to store and process data for business and marketing purposes.
4. Consent is granted in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 in connection with the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, in the text "GDPR"), pursuant to Act No. 101/2000 Coll., on the protection of personal data (in the text "ZOOÚ") and pursuant to Act No. 480/2004 Coll., on certain information society services and on the amendment of certain acts.
5. The Client hereby grants the Supplier, until revocation, as the controller of personal data, consent to process (even automatically and especially through the collection, monitoring, profiling, evaluation and storage) of the Client's personal data. All this to the extent necessary for the purpose of determining the relevant needs of the Client as a user and offering and providing suitable business offers and beneficial customer programs, both in printed form and by electronic means. Personal data that will be processed on the basis of this consent include, in particular, name, surname, title, permanent residence / place of business, delivery address, bank account number, data from submitted documents, data on payments and payment morale, telephone and email connection, information identifying the device or the person associated with the use of the device, such as IP addresses or cookie identifiers and information about shopping preferences.
6. This consent is given by the Customer voluntarily for the duration of the contractual relationship + 15 years and for this period the Supplier will also keep this data.
7. The Client is aware that the consent may be revoked at any time, in the same way as it was granted. However, this does not affect the lawfulness of the processing of the Client's personal data prior to such revocation of consent or the obligations imposed by law on the Supplier regarding the processing of the Customer's personal data.
8. The Client acknowledges that the non-granting or revocation of this consent may result in certain services not being able to be provided to him, as well as the fact that this fact does not affect the statutory obligations of the Supplier.
9. Under the conditions in the GDPR and any related legal regulations specified, the Customer has the right to request from the Supplier access to registered personal data, the right to correct or delete his personal data, or restrictions on their processing, the right to object to the processing of his personal data and the right to portability of the Client's personal data. All requests regarding the processing of personal data can be sent to the email address: email@example.com.
10. The Client has the right to file a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection if he considers that his right to personal data protection has been violated.
11. These conditions are effective from 01.01.2021.